HNRC investigators presented the following abstracts at the 40th Annual Meeting of the International Neuropsychological Society in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on February 15-18, 2012.
- Braga D, Marcotte T, Meyer R. (2012) HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders are associated with driving cessation.
- Doyle K, Weber E, Atkinson JH, Grant I, Woods SP, and the HNRC Group. (2012). Interrelationships of age, prospective memory, and health-related quality of life in HIV infection.
- Georges S, Gupta S, Suarez P, Hendrix T, Heaton R, Cherner M. (2012). Relationship between self-reported cognitive complaints and objectively-measured functional impairment in Spanish-speakers living with HIV.
- Gupta S, Georges S, Hendrix TR, Sukarez P, Heaton RK, Cherner M. (2012). Sensitivity of a performance-based assessment of functional impairment to HIV and neuropsychological status in Spanish-speakers.
- Iudicello JE, Kellogg E, Weber E, Grant I, Drane DL, Woods SP, and the HNRC Group. (2012). Semantic cueing improves verbal fluency in persons living with HIV infection.
- Joshi R, Marcotte TD, Liu A, Meyer R, Kamat R, Geiserman A, Heaton R, Grant I, Mehendale S, Ghate M. Real-world validity of cross-cultural neuropsychological testing: Cognitive functioning and occupational level in India.
- Marcotte TD, Ghate M, Duetsch R, Meyer R, Letendre S, Heaton RK, Kamat R, Grant I, Mehendale S. (2012). Early HIV antiretroviral treatment improves mild neurocognitive deficits.
- Morgan EE, Woods S, Smith C, Weber E, Scot J, Grant I. (2012). Lower cognitive reserve among individuals with syndromic HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders.
- Morgan EE, Weber E, Rooney A, Grant I, Woods S. (2012). Longer ongoing task delay intervals exacerbate prospective memory deficits in HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders (HAND).
- Poquette AJ, Moore DJ, Goaux B, Morgan EE, Grant I, Woods SP. (2012). Antiretroviral medication non-adherence is associated with deficits in time-based prospective memory: Differential effects of longer ongoing task delay intervals.
- Posada C, Moore DJ, Gouaux B, Letendre SL, Atkinson JA, Grant I, and the HNRP Group. (2012). Affective memory bias among HIV+ persons with Bipolar Disorder.
- Suarez P, Gupta S, Georges S, Hendrix T, Heaton R, Cherner M. (2012). Relationship between HIV-associated functional impairment and neuropsychological abilities in Spanish-speakers of Mexican origin.
- Woods SP, Weber E, Cattie JE, Cushman C, Grant I, and the HNRP Group. (2012). Habitual prospective memory in HIV infection.
Click Here for Posters to view for select abstracts above. A Poster is available for viewing if there is a link in the left hand column next to the abstract title